Our G.O.A.T.s project is a one-of-a-kind portrait series, that serves as a tribute to all the brilliant people we are standing on the shoulders of. Without them, we couldn't do what we do.
Material: Six metres of aluminium tube each
Size: 45 x 30 x 25 cm (approx.)
"You’ve made us free to be the greatest here tonight. We work hard, play hard, pay dues and bills. Just like you. We transform with pressure, hands-on we cash in our bodyweight in a precious metal. Grinding, free handing, no bs.
With forever gratitude and eternal humility we have attempted a perpetuation of legacy, like CR7 in Madeira Airport - a bust to praise and respect the greatest of all time – to praise some of them, who have made what we do, possible.
Thx to the Greatest Of All Time."
This series include one-of-a-kind portraits of some historic people who invented, discovered, designed or thought things, that are absolutely essential to what we do, including:
H.C. Ørsted: Discoverer of aluminium
Hedy Lamarr: Inventor of the precursor for wifi and bluetooth
D. F. Morgan: Inventor of the first work glove
William Murdoch: Inventor of the metal tube
Art Emmons: Inventor of the handheld sanding machine
Bruno Latour: Philosopher of the contemporary
Gilles Vidal: Designer of the Citroën Berlingo
Milly Zantow: Inventor of the first plastic recycling system
Melitta Benz: Inventor of the coffee filter
Barbara Askins: Inventor of the first method of photo enhancement
George G. Raymond: Inventor of the pallet and the precursor for the pallet lifter
Tabitha Babbitt: Inventor of the circular saw
All orders are packaged with care in our studio in Copenhagen to ensure the quality and safety of your purchase. Once your order has been processed, we will provide you with the tracking number for your shipment.
We strive to ship your item within 2-3 working days.
For more shipping info: Shipping policy
For more info on refunds: Refund policy
(1) All our products are hand-made, so not two items will be exactly alike.
(2) Aluminium is a soft metal which makes it both fragile and versatile to work with. This is a quality that can leave small signs of both production and use. We embrace these imperfections, as they are a testament to what we do.
(3) Only clean our products with a damp cloth. Do not put our products in the dishwasher nor oven.
(4) Avoid using sharp cleaning tools as these can harm the surface.
(5) The inside of our vases can be cleaned with water and soap. Remember to empty the vase of water after use.
(6) Make sure the (tea) candles are placed level in the candle holders.